- Simply Healthier Hair Colour
- Contains 95% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Unique Patented Formula
- Color Lock Formula
- Dermatologically Tested
- Salon Results
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- Free from Ammonia, Parabens, Gluten, Propylene Glycol
- Professional Salon Formula Naturally Nourishes Hair and Covers Grey
- Long-Lasting, Damage Free Permanent Hair Colour
- Not Tested on Animals
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Why Choose Tints of Nature Hair Colours?
- We contain over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients.
- We are easy to mix and apply.
- We nourish and strengthen hair during colouring.
- We are a cruelty free brand and we never test on animals.
- We give beautiful natural looking results and cover grey.
- We are bio-degradable.
- Our ingredients are ethically sourced from responsible suppliers.
- We manufacture in Great Britain to the highest quality standards.
We Don’t Contain…
- Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oils
- Colour Stripping Salts
- GMO Ingredients
Tints of Nature ammonia free permanent hair colour has been specially formulated to nourish and protect the hair during the colouring process. Our highly unique and patented salon professional formula contains 95% naturally derived and over 75% enriching certified organic ingredients. It is also vegan friendly, free from gluten, parabens and Cocamide DEA, with the lowest possible levels of PPD, to give healthier, gentler home hair colouring with outstanding results.
What’s in the box?
Clarifying shampoo (10ml/0.35 fl oz), plastic gloves, developing cap, easy to follow instruction leaflet, colour gel (50 ml/1.76 fl oz), colourfix (50 ml/1.76 fl oz), shampoo (10ml/0.35 fl oz), conditioner (10 ml/0.35 fl oz). Mix equal amounts of Colour Gel and Colourfix, i.e. mixing ratio of 1:1.
With over 75% certified organic ingredients
Aloe - Moisturizing, soothes scalp.
Comfrey - Softens, de-tangles, adds shine.
Orange - Strengthens, aids colour retention.
Grapefruit - Conditions, aids colour retention.
Sunflower - Conditions, aids colour retention.
Almond - Rich in vitamins, nourishes, adds shine.
Jojoba - Protects, moisturizes, conditions.
Shea Butter - Smooths, moisturizes, improves shine.
Chamomile - Conditions, soothes scalp.
Marigold - Moisturizes scalp and hair.
Green Tea - Protects colour, soothes scalp.
Black Oat - Helps repair damage, retains moisture.