- Wild Rice
- 5 Grams Protein per Snack
- 70 Calories per Stick
- U.S Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2929
- Native American Natural Foods
- Certified Gluten Free
- Natural Smoke Flavor Added
- No MSG. No Soy. No Lactose.
- No Nitrites
- No Hormones or Antibiotics
- Returning the Buffalo to Native American Peoples.
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Certified Authentic - Made/Produced by American Indians
- Made in America by Native Americans
Tender, Savory and Slightly Sweet.
Tanka Sticks: from the heart of the Lakota Sioux Nation. Based on our traditional food wasna, we combine lean, prairie-raised Buffalo with dried cranberries.
A Great Tasting Award Winning Snack!
No artificial preservatives, dyes or fillers. This recipe sustained our hunter-gatherer communities for centuries, giving our people the ability to run all day, dance all night, and live a balanced life.
Buffalo is Sustainable Food
We source as many ingredients as possible from Native American producers to help build more sustainable Native food systems. As the Buffalo return to the grasslands, the bio-diversity of the Great Plains will also return, contributing to the restoration of the Prairie and our earth. When you add Tanka to your life, you are helping return the Buffalo to the lands, diets and economies of Native American peoples. To "Be Tanka" means to live your best life, in harmony with spirit and earth. We created Tanka products to help you do just that.