- Sports Nutrition
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- 22 g Protein - Features Premium Whey Protein
- Fuel Muscle Recovery & Strength
- Instantized for Easy Mixing
- Protein Powder
MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey
MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey, great-tasting premium whey that delivers a powerful blend of high quality protein and the perfect combination of Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein that bodybuilders and athletes demand.
Consistent intake of MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey, combined with an intense weight-training program, can support muscle and peak conditioning.
What makes MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey worth it:
- MET-Rx Ultamyosyn Whey provides cross-flower, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Precise laboratory techniques are utilized to retain the active, Whey Protein Peptides and Microfractions including: Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin, and other bio-active components.
- Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid.
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts, to help support muscle protein synthesis.
- Contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids.
Each serving contains over 4 g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein:
Which typically provides:
- Isoleucine 1.28 g
- Leucine 2.30 g
- Valine 1.23 g
Whey the preferred protein source in sports and bodybuilding nutrition because it provides a high concentration of Branched Chain Amino Acids - made of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine - which are important for the maintenance of muscle tissue. Unlike some other incomplete protein sources, MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey contains all of the essential amino acids required for supporting lean muscle.
To support muscle mass, consume approximately 1 grams of protein per pound of body weight from all dietary sources per day.*
MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey contains no aspartame.
*Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.