- One of the Most Nutritionally Balanced Whole Foods in Nature
- Nutrient-Rich Superfoods
- Since 1979
- Natural, Energizing, Nourishing
- Equals Up To 9 Servings of Leafy Green Vegetables
- Natural, Whole Leaf, Organically Grown
- Energize • Detoxify • Regulate • Rejuvenate
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Natural Vegan Product
- Soy Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Why Green Foods?
Green Foods core belief: The best way to nourish our bodies for peak performance is with natural, organic & bioavailable products that provide essential nutrients for optimal health.
Our natural dietary supplements offer the extraordinary nutrients found in fresh grasses, fruits, vegetables, herbs and other nutrient-rich whole foods.
Leveraging our decades of experience and perfected techniques, we harness the best of each ingredients via our own proprietary award-winning juicing and spray-drying process.
For over 40 years, Green Foods has been the world-wide leader in that natural superfoods category.
Our products are sold throughout the world in over 50 countries. Our passion is to spread the benefits of healthy, organic, natural supplements on a global scale while reinforcing our commitment to respecting our environment and making our customer's overall wellbeing our #1 priority.
One of the most nourishing grasses in the world, barley powder is considered a "whole food" and is packed with vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes, amino acids, phytochemicals and protein.
Benefits of Barley Grass
- Natural source of calcium.
- Enhances energy.
- Aids in digestion.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Balances and improves alkalinity.
- Improves circulation.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.